Mrs Smith - Teaching Assistant
Hello, I am Mrs Smith and I have loved being a teaching assistant at Wellgate for 25 years. I have three beautiful daughters Emma, Lucy (Mrs Haywood) and Beth and I also have a little cockapoo called Daisy.
1. Describe yourself in three words: Friendly Happy Caring
2. What are you most proud of?: My family
3. What is your favourite children’s book to read?: Mrs Pepperpot was my favourite when I was younger
4. What do you enjoy about education? Why? I love helping the children learn because the look on a child's face when they understand is priceless.
5. What is the hardest thing you have ever accomplished? Raising my three daughters because unfortunately they don’t come with instructions and sometimes you get things wrong.
6. Who inspires you? My dad inspired me he was my hero.
7. Which city would you most like to live in? This one is easy ST IVES
Mrs Alvarez - Teaching Assistant
I have been a teaching assistant at Wellgate for 20 years, and have worked in every year group throughout school. I am married to Fernando, who is a doctor, and I have 1 daughter called Liz. I also have 5 dogs called Lily, Rosie, Tottie, Tilly and Darcey, who are very naughty.
1. Describe yourself in three words. Caring, helpful, noisy
2. What are you most proud of? My daughter – she’s great!
3. What is your favourite children’s book to read? Meg and Mog books – I loved to draw the illustrations when I was little.
4. What do you enjoy about education? Why? So many things. Working with Team Wellgate; all the children past and present that I have worked with; passing on my knowledge and experience and learning new things personally.
5. What do you enjoy learning? I am currently learning to drive.
6. Do you speak any languages? Ein bisschen Deutsch und Spanish